- Premium Surface with high-gloss, mirror-like finish and no visible fiber glass reinforcement.
- Superior Resistance to Extreme Weather with specialized resin and gelcoat protection.
- Scratch & Abrasion Resistance that withstands dents and dings.
- Mold & Mildew Resistant for a healthier living space.
- UV Stabilized to enhance weathering capabilities.
- Comfort: Enhanced insulation properties control internal temperature and reduce road noise.
- Savings: Long lasting material does not require costly repairs or special upkeep.
- Simplicity: Looks great with fast and easy cleaning.
- Value: High resale value.
|USE||Exterior panel for wall, roof, doors & luggage box|
|Special Colors||Custom colors available upon request|
|Thickness||0.50 mm - 0.65 mm|
|Width||Up to 3.05 m|
|Length||Max length of 196' / 60 m|
|Weight||0.23 lbs. Sq. Ft|
|Minimum bend radius||7"|
- In thicknesses of 1.27 mm - 3.0 mm and in width up to 3.05 m.
- Up to 3.05 mm as coils, as well as cut-to-standard sheets.
- Standard color: Arctic White. Custom color available upon request.
- Backside, Corona treated.
|Property||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Flexural Strength||19,000 PSI||ASTM D-790|
|Flexural Modulus||550,000 PSI||ASTM D-790|
|Tensile Strength||12,000 PSI||ASTM D-638|
|Tensile Modulus||850,000 PSI||ASTM D-638|
|Izod Impact||7 Ft. Lbs.||ASTM D-256|
|Barcol Hardness||40||ASTM D-2583|
|COLTE||0.000015 IN/IN ºF||ASTM D-696|
|Water Absorption (%)||0.3||ASTM D-570|
|Specific Gravity||1.6||ASTM D-792|