Steeliner for exterior walls is a fiberglass composite panel designed for the exterior walls of the body truck, with a special acrylic gelcoat which enables a longer protection against UV radiation and provides an excellent esthetical appearance, thereby providing years of care-free service to your vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Moisture resistant
- Rust & mildew resistant
- Superior weathering properties
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance cost
- Trouble free service and long lifetime.
Exterior FRP Liner Panel
- Exterior wall liner in dry and refrigerated trailers and truck bodies
- Delivery trucks and many others
- AGC: smooth, standard liner panel with AgriGelCoat protection
- AGC-WR: smooth liner panel with woven roving for better resistance
|Width||inch||from 35 to 102||from 35 to 102|
|mm||from .90 to 2.59||from .90 to 2.59|
|Available in bulk coil, 250 to 500 linear feet as well as cut-to-length sheets.|
|ASTM Standard||Test||Unit measure||Steelwall Exteriors Agrigelcoat||Steelwall Exteriors Agrigelcoat with WR|
|D-256||Impact resistance||Ft-lb/in notched||6||11|
|D-696||Coefficient of linear expansion||ln/in/ºF||1.7×105||1.6×105|
|D-177||Thermal conductivity factor||Btu in/hr./ft2/ºF||0.45||0.45|
Yellowing of Steeliner Exterior Panels vs. Competitor
Its special formulation and Agri Gel Coat protection provides high aesthetics combined with low level yellowing, extending significantly the lifetime of the truck body.