Glasliner Ceiling Tiles are lightweight and cut-to- size for fast installation and easy maintenance. They will not harbor mold, mildew and bacteria. A special resin formulation results in a strong rigid ceiling panel with minimal deflection. Glasliner ceiling panels can help improve indoor air quality, and inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms.
Features & Benefits
- Moisture Resistant: does not support mold or mildew
- Rust Proof-will not corrode
- Stain Resistant
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Easy to clean: Wash them and put them back up
- Improves health and indoor air quality
- Savings in maintenance and durability
FRP Ceiling Panels
- Food processing areas
- Storage rooms
- High traffic areas where sanitation is required
|Sizes||Thickness||Surface Finishes||Color||Fire rating|
|23 3/4" x 23 3/4"||0.100"||Textured & Smooth||Standard Colors||Class C: General Purpose|
|23 3/4" x 47 3/4"||Class A: Fire Retardant|
|0.100 in Nominal Thickness / 1300 Series|
|Flexural Strength||8,000 psi||ASTM D790|
|Flexural Modulus||6.0 x 105 psi||ASTM D790|
|Tensile Strength||8,000 psi||ASTM D638|
|Tensile Modulus||9.43 x 105 psi||ASTM D638|
|% Elongation||1.20 %||ASTM D638|
|Izod Impact||7.0 ft-lb/in||ASTM D256|
|Coefﬁcient of Linear Thermal Expansion||2.22 x 10-5 in/in/°F||ASTM D696|
|Barcol Hardness||40||ASTM D2583|
|Sag tolerance||≤ 0.25 in||N/A|
|Abrasion Resistance||0.293 % Wt. Loss||Taber Test|
|Water Absorption||0.17% - 72 hr @ 77°F||ASTM D570|
|Specific Gravity||1.6138||ASTM D792|
|Flame Spread||≤ 200||ASTM E84|
|Smoke Development Index||< 450||ASTM E84|
- Glasliner FRP Ceiling Panels conform to the specification set on ASTM D5319:
- Flammability Classification: Class C - Flame spread index 76 to 200, smoke development index of 450 or less.
- Thickness classification: Grade 6 - 0.081 to 0.099 in. (2.06 to 2.51 mm); 0.090 in. nominal (2.29 mm) (data valid only for 1300 series panels).
- Size (Length and Width): Specified length and width ±1/8 in.
- Squareness: ±1/8 in.
- Thickness: Specified thickness ±10 %.
- Color: Panel color shall be per specification. Within 1 DE of the specified color using the CIELab scale.
- Panels shall have a pebble texture front side. Panel backside is smooth and may possess slight imperfections that do not adversely affect performance or physical properties and are not cause for rejection.
- Panels shall be installed in strict accordance with Glasliner FRP panel Installation Instructions (D-SA-01).
Approvals & Certifications
- Manufactured on an ISO 9001 Certified plant (TÜV Rhineland of North America, lnc.; Certificate Registration No. 74 300 3629)
- Certified Product under Greenguard and Greenguard Gold criteria (Certificates Number: 23966-410 and 23966-420)
- Meets USDA/FSIS requirements
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Agriculture Canada approved
- Meets minimum requirements of major model building codes for Class C interior wall and ceiling ﬁnishes of ﬂame spread ≤ 200, smoke developed index 450 or less (per ASTM E84)
- Mold & Mildew Resistant per ASTM D3273 and D3274 tests